Regular facial massage can be used as an alternative to Botox since it tightens sagging skin, rejuvenates, and makes it easier for the body to absorb nourishing ingredients from products like face serums. What are the advantages of a facial massage, how do you provide one properly, and how frequently should you practice these “micro-workouts”?
Even though it’s difficult to stay young forever, individuals have been using a variety of cosmetic procedures in the hopes of slowing down the ageing process of their skin. One such procedure is giving your face a daily skin massage.
1. Always Use a Sunscreen
The easiest technique to prevent tanning is to always apply decent sunscreen before going outside. Sunscreens with a matte texture and a light weight are always preferred for oily skin. Depending on how long you will be exposed to the sun, look for sunscreen with a high SPF rating. An effective sunscreen with the proper SPF value finds the ideal balance, prevents skin tanning in people with oily skin, and maintains it that way for a long time.
2. Application of Tan-Removal Face creams
This step might seem superfluous, but it’s for people who occasionally forget to use proper sunscreen and come home with tanned skin. Some facial night creams can be your savior in efficiently reducing sun tan for those of you with oily skin who is careless with pre-sun care skin regimes. These creams are typical facial moisturizers, but with frequent usage, they can help you get rid of that awful sunburn. Typically, gel-based creams work better for oily skin since they are readily absorbed and leave a light, matte finish.
3. Switching to Tan-Removal Face Cleansing
Using a face cleanser that controls oil and maintains your face matte is insufficient if you have oily skin that is very susceptible to tanning. Change to a face wash with the proper ingredients and multi-tasking capabilities. In other words, I meant a decent face cleanser that is designed specifically for oily skin and removes tans.
4. Tan-Removal Face Scrubbing
Cleansing and scrubbing go hand in hand to remove tan from oily skin and achieve a clear and squeaky-clean face. It is important to incorporate good facial scrubs into your routine that have anti-oxidant properties and can soothe stressed skin. Oily skin needs specialized skin treatment when it comes to tan removal. Tanned skin can be refined and given a much-needed sheen by using gentle yet powerful facial scrubs as the ultimate skin polishers.
5. Tan-Removal Face Masking
The most important phase in the process of tanning greasy skin is this one. The intense heat of the sun consumes the entire glow, and in response to sun exposure, the body generally produces melanin to shield the inner layers of the skin from deterioration. The skin is soothed and helps to prevent deep skin tanning by using a suitable tan-removal face mask. Additionally, it removes all the dirt and impurities efficiently, revealing a clearer, more radiant complexion. I’ll include a few face masks that work effectively to reduce oil production and prevent skin tanning.
- Multani Mitti: One of the best and most potent substances for oily skin is certainly this one. The best skin types for Multani Mitti are those who have oily or acne-prone skin. When applied, it keeps the face matte, prevents shine, and gives the skin a healthy-looking glow.
How to use: Multani mitti and rose water should be combined to make a thick paste. Apply it to your skin, and then leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it off completely. Use this mask to treat your tan three times per week.
- Curd and Lemon Juice Face Mask: Yoghurt’s light bleaching action, which is a result of its acidic nature, effectively fades skin tan, prevents blemishes from appearing, and leaves your skin soft and ell-moisturized. On the other hand, lemon will reduce pore size and stop skin glands from producing oil. The combination of these two substances results in a fantastic mask for oily and sun-tanned skin. Use this mask each day when you get home. This soothes skin that is aching and sunburned.
How to use: One tablespoon of the juice from the squeezed lemon should be added to the bowl. Finally, stir in your yoghurt into the mixture to create a dense pack. After that, apply this pack to your face and leave it on for 30 minutes. Look to see if it has dried. Use cold water to rinse it off. When you rinse off the pack, gently rub it.
- Gram Flour, Honey and Turmeric Anti-Tan pack: Turmeric’s deep cleaning and anti-tan benefits are nothing new to us. It is an ingredient in numerous face creams and an essential part of Ayurvedic face creams. Additionally, gramme flour is a fantastic skin-care component for oily and tanned skin. Gramme flour is a time-tested remedy for oily skin since it works well to treat acne and pimples. On the other hand, honey gives the skin a healthy glow and serves as an excellent nutrient. A face pack made from all of these substances is a potent treatment for removing dark spots, pigmentation, and skin tanning, and it will eventually enhance skin tone.
How to use: Place the gramme flour in a bowl and top with the honey and turmeric. This can be used with a small amount of rose water to create a paste. Apply this to your skin’s sun-kissed regions and let it dry. Once it has dried, simply rinse it off to reveal instantly radiant skin.
Q.1 Is a face wash necessary for oily skin?
Yes, face wash is necessary for oily skin to help regulate excessive oil production and avoid breakouts.
Q.2 Can I wash my face three times daily if it is oily?
Using a face wash made for oily skin and washing your face three times per day will help, but too much washing can strip your skin of its natural oils.
Q.3 how can oily skin be avoided? How can oily skin be avoided? Use a mild cleanser, exfoliate frequently, refrain from touching your face, and use oil-free moisturizers and makeup to prevent oily skin.