A Dedicated Web Developer
A dedicated resource refers to a highly-skilled professionals who shall be aligned to exclusively serve the client or organization. This mostly happens when you don’t have an eligible resource, but need the one from outside your company. The cost of hiring can be another reason for it. It is expected from him or her to show 100% commitment and efficiency.
Since outsourcing has already been in, it is expected from a dedicated resource to deliver desired results within a fixed deadline. If such hiring happens, the company adds a competitive edge because it hires an amazing talent that is capable of meeting desired results.
Why Do You Hire a Dedicated Web Developer?
Multiple reasons are behind hiring a dedicated programmer. The first and foremost one is to draw benefits from the expertise of an external resource. Since the concerned area is developing a website, certainly, the benefits will be related to web design and development.
Let’s discover the most common benefits of having a dedicated web developer.
A dedicated web developer can help you with multiple benefits. These benefits are here to get into:
Defining a web presence is a creative area and people have expectations to define in their own ways. Here comes the scope of a developer. A dedicated source can create a custom solution that meets their exact specifications.
- He or she can develop custom features for a website, such as custom forms, payment gateways, or complex functionality in accordance with the specific needs of the business.
- He or she can design unique layouts that match the brand identity or aesthetic of the business that makes the website stand out.
- Creating personalized content for the website, such as custom graphics or animations, becomes a cakewalk. It eases engaging users and reinforcing the brand message.
- He or she can spontaneously integrate third-party tools, such as social media platforms or marketing automation software, expanding its functionality and increasing its effectiveness. It is because their experience guides to deliver the best user experience via complete optimization.
- A dedicated developer can ensure that the website complies with relevant laws and regulations, such as GDPR or accessibility guidelines, to avoid legal issues and penalties.
2. Technical Expertise
Technical expertise refers to the technical knowledge plus experience in a skilled resource. A dedicated talent will have skills, which help in building a high-quality and bug-free website. The external resource helps in creating the one that is fully functional, user-friendly, and end-to-end optimized for search engines. Let’s say, the navigation allows users to move here and there smoothly. If it’s simple, comprehensive, and well-defined, the user feels happy to transit from up to down, left to right.
- When hiring a dedicated resource, you should look for the following technical expertise:
- Proficiency in web development frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, or Django is a must, which provides pre-built components and tools to streamline development.
- He or she should have hands-on experience in working with popular content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla, and be able to customize them.
- Expertise in database design and management, including the ability to work with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, can be a plus.
- The developer should be known of web server configuration and deployment, including how to set up and manage web servers such as Apache or Nginx, and deploy applications to cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
- He or she should have a good understanding of web application security best practices, including how to implement SSL encryption, prevent SQL injection attacks, and protect against cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities.
Scalability refers to expanding the website or its features. It can help in growing and evolving your website with increasing needs and changes.
- A dedicated developer can design web architecture while taking scalability into account. He or she can anticipate future growth, and hence, accommodate the need for additional features or functionality.
- A dedicated developer has the understanding of the right technologies. So, he or she can stack them for the website, ensuring that it is flexible and scalable.
- He or she can write modular or dynamic code that can be easily modified or extended, allowing for quick and seamless updates as the website grows.
- Optimizing the website performance can be easier if there is a dedicated resource because he or she designs to accommodate increasing number of visitors while maintaining fast load times.
- He or she codifies web structure so that more servers can be integrated to implement load balancing. It helps in handling inflating traffic, keeping the website available and responsive.
4. Maintenance and Updates
Hiring a trusted developer can provide ongoing maintenance and updates to your website, ensuring that it stays up-to-date and secure.
He or she can help in web updates in the following ways:
- He or she can implement new features on the website, such as integrating new payment methods or adding new product categories, to keep it up-to-date and highly competitive.
- Identifying and fixing any bugs or issues on the website, such as broken links, slow load times, or display problems, can be ensured to make it function correctly.
- Hiring such a resource can help in updating website content, such as text, images, or videos, so that the changes, such as new product releases, updated pricing, or new services, can reflect.
- He or she can ensure that the website is up-to-date with the latest security patches and fixes, preventing potential security breaches.
- He or she can analyze its performance data, such as page load times and user engagement metrics, to identify areas for improvement and implement changes that optimize website performance.
5. Time and Resource Management
Hiring a dedicated web developer can free up your time and resources, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business.
- He or she can prioritize tasks based on their importance and urgency, ensuring that the most critical tasks are completed first and that resources are allocated effectively.
- A dedicated web developer can set realistic timelines for projects, based on their complexity and the resources available, to ensure that deadlines are met and projects are delivered on time.
- Having this resource can streamline development processes by automating repetitive tasks, using pre-built templates and frameworks, and leveraging other tools to reduce development time and improve efficiency.
- These resources can work closely with other team members, such as designers, project managers, and stakeholders, to ensure that everyone is aligned and that resources are utilized efficiently.
- This professional can continuously evaluate workflows and processes, looking for areas to improve efficiency and reduce waste, such as by eliminating unnecessary steps or automating manual tasks.
If you require a custom website with specific functionality, technical expertise, and ongoing maintenance and updates, hiring a dedicated web developer can be a wise investment for your business.